Saturday, June 2, 2012

A big mess!

I let the kids make a big mess in hopes they would stay occupied for more than 10 mins... it worked they were sitting and gluing from 2-4pm yesterday! Then a few friends came to play for a 1/2hr or so and after they left the kids continued to 'cut and pate' till supper. They even cleaned up everything, I only had to 'dustbust' the little tiny pieces under the table :-)

Haha! Cuties!


I was babysitting the little boy in the bouncer... :-)


A cute little outfit Daddy picked out <3 (notice the red cloth diaper sticking out  :-P Yay for cheap diapering!)

Almost giggling :-D

<3
This little stinker is starting to move around! She will turn herself sideways and kick her toys. They must be more fun if you play with them with your feet

1 comment:

  1. Such cute kiddos! Opa and Nana miss you all.

    ReplyDelete