Friday, June 15, 2012

Kindergarten Day!

Yesterday was a very exciting day for Miriam! It was Kindergarten Day!

Miriam colored a picture for her teacher :-) She did this page all by herself. I didn't even tell her to write the first letter of each animal, she just figured that out herself. I love how the owl starts with an A lol (Say it out loud... that is what it sounds like) :-)  and the moose is a deer <3  I wrote Mrs. DeWit  and Teacher on another paper and she copied it. Then she wrote her own name on the bottom.

All ready to go!!

So excited!

A hook and cubby with her name on it!

Dylan wanted to stay... so many fun toys in that room!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Miriam! You're getting SO big! Hugs from all of us! Hope you had a fun day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure does look excited, and soooo grownup !!

    ReplyDelete