I have been keeping busy baking bread, baking cookies, having friends and family over, cleaning, making meals, laundry, sewing diaper liners, curtians, mending, little bits of decorating and all the everyday stuff that comes with taking care of three kids (only two on the weekends though). I've also had some pictures printed, started working on Dylan's one year album (finally) and put pictures in our new frame.
Not a whole lot to actually write a blog post about but, I do have one picture of the frame that I'll share.
I hope you are all having a great week and accomplishing many things on your to-do lists... or having a relaxing week reading or doing a hobby... I'm hoping next week will be more like the latter for us.
I took the picture kinda crooked but you get the idea.
Left side and top three on the right are pictures taken by my talented sister Sherene B
Bottom right is done by a talented lady - muse photography
and the wedding pictures (I'm pretty sure) are taken by Karen Breukelman and Angela Breukelman.
Thanks everyone!
(P.S. The baby pics of Miriam and Dylan are taken by Matthew or I.)
ok so I LOVE that frame! And you did a awesome job on the pics you chose, layout, ect!! :)
ReplyDeletedidnt karen breukelman and angela breukelman do your wedding pictures? :)
ReplyDeleteYup, I think you are right Shelly! Thanks :-)
ReplyDelete