Brian and Laura took care of the house while we were gone, they did a great job! Thanks! Only a little water made it in, with only a little damage, yay!!
Anyway, back to the trip, we headed out at about 5:30am and arrived in Sicamous BC at around 2:30/3:00 Matthew and Miriam brought the bags up to the condo, while Dylan and I unpacked. Then we went for a little walk to stretch our legs and Miriam and I picked a few wild flowers. It was very nice out there! I would recommend that area any day!
Stopped at a gas station along the way. So nice to stretch our legs!
Look at the mountains!
Some wildflowers Miriam and I picked.
After our walk we relaxed, had a yummy supper, and went to bed early :-)
Miriam and Dylan wanted to go in the pool right away! But, we had to buy some tubes first so they had to wait till Tuesday :-)
A BIG thanks to Mr. and Mrs. DB (Bert and Jeanette) for offering us this great holiday! We had such a great stay at their condo, for free! They are a very generous couple! We are truly blessed to know such amazing people! We are also blessed to belong to such a great church community!
Looks like you guys had fun! Thanks for sharing the pics...boy do I miss you all!! :( Alright Lorelle it's time for part 2 of this trip lol!! ;)
ReplyDelete