Thursday, June 14, 2012

Garden 2012 :-)

Finally, some pictures of my garden :-)
Also, pics of 3 houseplants I'm babysitting while my in-laws build their new house :-)

In the back veggi garden we planted Beans, Sugar Snap Peas, Spinach, Lettuce, and Swiss Chard.
Also, a garden of 12 tomato plants and 6 pots with herbs in them :-)

My Iris' are blooming! I really wish they didn't squish out my lily's though :-P

Beans are coming up

So is the spinach

The peas were the first to come up (sugar snap peas, Yum!)


Tomato plants 6 are burpee big boy and 6 are early girls. The early girls already have flower buds!

Lookin' good

Herbs! ... I don't remember which is which :-P but there is some basil, oregano, chives, stevia, parsley, 2 of the pots have been knocked over so we'll see if anything comes up in them :-P

Dill





No comments:

Post a Comment