~~ 'Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from Him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.' ~~
Psalm 127:3-5a
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Almost Wordless Wednesday...
Everyone else is doing it, so I might as well... Here is my wordless Wednesday post, well almost wordless... I don't think I'm much of a wordless person - I'm a bit of a yak :-P (Lydia P if you are reading this, I still have the stuffed yak you gave me :-P reminds me of you every time I look at it :-P)
Ok here's the post: Flowers in my front flower garden :-)
Okay. Good. There are flowers. Love irises. I have tulips and daffodils in the front. Unfortunately not all of the bulbs came up, so it looked rather sporadic and I had to fix that.
Bahaha - the yak! I loved that gift, so awesome for you ;) I can't seem to do well with 'wordless' wednesday either. I like talking too I guess haha :) Love the flowers, very pretty!
Yes Deanna :-), I have lots of flowers :-) I have these iris' and bleeding hearts, I also have some lily's, peony's and some other flowers that I have no idea what they are, in the front. In the back I planted sunflower, oriental grass and zinnia seeds. and I have pots with pansy's and spikes :-) Next year I'm hoping to start a veggi garden :-)
Okay. Good. There are flowers. Love irises. I have tulips and daffodils in the front. Unfortunately not all of the bulbs came up, so it looked rather sporadic and I had to fix that.
ReplyDeleteBahaha - the yak! I loved that gift, so awesome for you ;) I can't seem to do well with 'wordless' wednesday either. I like talking too I guess haha :) Love the flowers, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteYes Deanna :-), I have lots of flowers :-) I have these iris' and bleeding hearts, I also have some lily's, peony's and some other flowers that I have no idea what they are, in the front. In the back I planted sunflower, oriental grass and zinnia seeds. and I have pots with pansy's and spikes :-) Next year I'm hoping to start a veggi garden :-)
ReplyDelete