Today was exciting. :-)
The docs decided today was the day to extubate Ian :-) The sedatives had to wear off so we waited, and waited. Finally, just after 2 Ian was ready! Yay! Because Ian is such a charmer, even when sedated and intubated, he had lots of adoring nurses, rt's and dr's etc. watching the exciting event. :-) ❤. He did very well! We all cheered! :-D
Ian is still on o2, and doing great. :-) I am so thrilled he has done so well! He was so sick on Monday, and has been recovering so quickly! Such a tough little guy ❤
The docs decided today was the day to extubate Ian :-) The sedatives had to wear off so we waited, and waited. Finally, just after 2 Ian was ready! Yay! Because Ian is such a charmer, even when sedated and intubated, he had lots of adoring nurses, rt's and dr's etc. watching the exciting event. :-) ❤. He did very well! We all cheered! :-D
Ian is still on o2, and doing great. :-) I am so thrilled he has done so well! He was so sick on Monday, and has been recovering so quickly! Such a tough little guy ❤
Below is a pic of Ian a little after the tube came out and it was a little quieter in the room :-D
Also, a screenshot of a post from a group I follow on fb.
Also, a screenshot of a post from a group I follow on fb.
Wonderful news! May God continue to bring healing.
ReplyDeleteHugs