We love summer around here, the splash parks, lazy days (haha...), big thunderstorm's, campfires... I could go on and on :-)
 |
| Pool time! We've had a few hot days! |
 |
| Popsicle's from Opa and Nana! Yum! |
 |
| Learned something new! I still sit with them as they eat, but they hold the bottles themselves now :-) |
 |
| We bought a loft bed for Lydia a while back, in hopes that Matthew could make the bottom a 'double' bed for the twins...it still needs some extra bars and stain yet, but it's coming together nicely :-) Saves so much room this way, and can easily convert to a regular bunk bed, or back to a loft bed. |
 |
| Minion birthday party for Miriam and Dylan at the splash park by our house!! |
 |
| Miriam sharing her birthday present from Grandpa and Grandpa. |
 |
| Moose horns at Montana's :-) She's 7 now! |
 |
| These two boys smile so easily! Makes for lotsa cute pictures. |
 |
| We walk 2km of this trail. Trying to walk there 2x a week - wanna join us? :-) |
 |
| I carry Ryan in the hiking child carrier, Ian and Lydia ride in the stroller and Miriam and Dylan walk :-) |
 |
| Dylan graduated Kindergarten! |
 |
| We are trying something new this year! All the books are in. I opted for pre-made lesson plans to simplify things :-) We are so excited to start! Miriam REALLY REALLY wanted summer school... um, nope, Mom doesn't! lol |
 |
| Shopping with 4 kids 5 and under can get challenging, but I'm always up to a challenge :-D They are pretty good anyway. |
 |
| Love my kids. |
 |
| The twins enjoying the backyard. They weren't sure what to think of the grass. |
 |
| A walk in the river valley when Miriam and Dylan were in school. |
 |
These are delish!! (I'm a sweet tooth!) Try them! Tip: Grate the sweet potato finely (that way your kids will never notice!)
Recipe courtesy of my Mom. (I'm not sure where she found it) |
 |
| Mmm This is what we make for lunch on Sunday (we have company almost every Sunday for lunch) 18 eggs, some grated cheddar cheese, a tub of cottage cheese, spinach, a pkg of bacon, tomatoes, garlic, paprika, onion pdr (or gr. onion). Bake in a crokpot (4-5hrs on low) or in the oven in two 9x13's or make into 'mini quiche's' (muffin tins) 350 till not jiggly (I think 1/2 hr? but I have never timed it lol) We serve it with buns. |
 |
| They are both doing so great now! Our little miracles. |
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove it. And im gong to try the recipes included here :) thanks!!!
ReplyDelete