- NST's have gone great - save one that was a little concerning - had to call the dr. down, but then Repete recovered :-) Since then things have gone well. :-D
- I can't believe I'm 33+4 today! Getting so close to 34wks!
- Sunday 1/2 day pass was fantastic! Went home, checked out the progress on the bathroom! Looks great!! only a few more things to do :-D . Church. Then picked up a few chick flicks and a meal from my SIL :-D Then home to pick up supper. Then back to the hospital for a picnic with hubby and the kids in my hospital room again. Then the In-laws showed up for a visit. :-D Great day all in all.
- Yesterday hubby came in the eve for a visit before going grocery shopping (heart) Love him!
- Today has been quite exciting so far lol.
Rebekah txted me and asked if I wanted pizza for lunch and coffee. I said yup then Linda txts me and says she can come...do I want coffee? lol I chose and ice cap instead. (She also brought me a muffin :-) ) Then just after both of them said they are coming, a nurse peeks her head in my door and says the porter (guy who takes me where i need to go) is here to take me to my ultrasound... What ultrasound? Shoot! Are you sure 'I' need an ultrasound... not someone else? Nope it's me... I txt bekah and Linda and say I now might be in an ultrasound when they come. (and twins take a while...) I got the nurses to send Linda +kids downstairs - They did and then they had to wait in the waiting room till the ultrasound was done :-S Bekah came just after them and for some reason the nurses didn't send her downstairs I wanted her to see the babies too... bummer. Anyway, then after the tech was done, she called Lin and the kids to come in to see the twins on the ultrasound After talking to the dr (who apparently booked the ultrasound) We all headed upstairs to find Bekah. Then we visited in my room and I drank lots of caffeinated beverages, had a muffin and after they left I ate my super yummy Famoso pizza for lunch YUMMM! :-)
That was more excitement than I've had for 2 weeks The timing sure could have been better! but then again I'm sure Josh didn't mind seeing the twins Since he won't be allowed to see them till they get out of the hospital (no kids under 12 allowed in the NICU unless they are siblings).
- The last thing to update you all on is that the C-Section is booked for this Friday :-) So this week, Lord Willing, we will get to hold our little twins :-D
So excited.. and yet nervous.. I haven't been told a time yet, so I'm not sure if it's in the morning or afternoon. and if there are emergencies they go before me (obviously). It's nice to know there is an end and it's pretty close! I'm REALLY starting to miss home (and my bed!) :-S
Hope you are all having a fantastic week so far :-) I'll probably update you all after our boys are born :-D
We are so thankful you have made it safely thus far. You must be both excited and a tad nervous. We pray that all will go well and that NICU stays for the little ones will be short.
ReplyDelete