Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ultrasound, Heart Echo, 25 Weeks!

Both the ultrasound and heart echos look good this week :-)
 Repete has almost as much amniotic fluid as Pete now, yay! Pete also flipped over (finally) and the ultrasound tech got a nice picture of his nose/lips - something they haven't been able to get a picture of so far. Both babies are moving lots and trying the patience of both the ultrasound techs, and the heart echo techs haha! They are definitely acting like my kids... always moving! :-D
 The dr. at the heart echo said she can't see any signs of TTTS anymore. Yay! She also said that the way the babies were positioned some of the pictures were grainier than normal, so she may have missed some little stuff, but overall things look good and I don't have to go back for another heart echo for the twins :-)
Next week - Dr. appointment and Ultrasound :-P


                                                                     25 weeks!! 

Weight Gain:  Around 2lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yup!! But I'm still wearing a bunch of my normal shirts, not sure how long that's gonna work for though :-P  (I think I'm getting close to the size I am when I'm due with 1 :-P )

Sleep: Yup :-) In-between bathroom breaks :-P I even get a nap a few times a week. :-)
 
How I'm feeling: A bit tired, but overall, pretty good. If I carry too much, or am on my feet for too long my back hurts quite a bit, but that's normal :-P

Belly Button: Still an inny... I really don't think it's going to pop out, even with twins! 

What I miss:  Committee and volunteer work. - I went to my last CLC meeting last night :'( Gonna miss those meetings. What a great bunch of friends to plan church events with! We always had such a great time! 
 I also really miss relaxing and having wine in the evening with my hubby. 

What I'm looking forward too:
 Holding 2! babies! 

Size of Baby: Pete is around 1lb 10oz and Repete around 1lb 4oz 

Nesting: I'm never sure what to call nesting... But sure, I am currently trying to find doubles of things we NEED doubles of (carseat, swing, bouncy chair - and later a booster seat/highchair... not sure I want doubles of anything else except clothing... :-P ) Matthew and I are also getting the baby room ready :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment