Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Birthday!

My baby girl is one today! What a blessing she has been to our family!

 At a year she:
Is always quick to smile, (at us anyway, she's a little shy with others :-P)
Is almost walking full time (she will walk across rooms etc. but she still crawls often)
Loves banana's, apples, porridge and pasta.
Drinks exclusively out of a cup (no more bottles... the are packed away in a box) :-)
Loves to pull books off the book shelf, and once they are all pulled off, she will sit in the pile of books and 'read' :-)
Talks, and talks, and talks... If I don't hear her in the background, I go check if she is ok :-) (Just like her mama and older sister right?) :-)
Can crawl up and down the stairs (she needs a little bit of help to starting from the top, but otherwise she's pretty good at it)
Loves to close doors... She crawls into a room, closes the door, and then cries cuz she can't get out :-) haha!
Still only has 2 teeth???? Yup, I'm not sure when the rest are coming :-)
Loves her Daddy and Mommy to bits, but will usually choose Mom over Dad... probably because Mom changes her diapers :-P Sometimes the shitty jobs pay off :-P
Loves her siblings, even if thy smother her with love

Here is a picture of this cute ONE year old! We love her so much!


It's my Birthday!
I have some exciting news to share...

Maybe I'll tell you later... this toy is kinda fun... But you probably already figured it out. :-P


Okay, Okay I'll show you!


It IS pretty exciting isn't it!
Mom just told me that means I won't be the baby of the family anymore...

But smoothies make everything better :-) 


Est. due date Oct, 4, 2013




10 comments:

  1. You're going to have to change the title of your blog. ;) Congratulations to the whole family! Such exciting news. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela :-) Yes I do have to change the title now :-) We are all pretty excited about having a new baby in the house in Oct. Lord Willing :-)

      Delete
  2. that is so exciting. Congratulations. So excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lorelle & Matt!! On both the birthday and the new baby. And many blessings. :)



    www.craftyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ! Always exciting to add another little one to the family. They're sure growing up fast aren't they :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes they are growing fast! I'm sad and happy :-) I love watching them learn new things, and yet I love my babies too :-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I hear really cool people are born on that day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We'll have to see if this is my first baby born on his/her due date :-P But I think people born in the month of October are generally cool anyway :-P

      Delete