This is not the greatest pic (it's a self timer pic). But in my defense, I was trying to tell the kids to stay out of the way while I was setting up, and standing there waiting for the camera to click the picture :-P I'll try post weekly pics this time.. but we'll see, I'm not so great at regularly posting on my blog :-P
| 8 Weeks |
!!!!!!! I think you're showing too! This auntie is very excited! Praying all goes well and you have a happy, healthy pregnancy! And that in a few months time D.V., you are all snuggling another of His precious covenant children!! Love and miss you all!
ReplyDeleteThanks :-) I was spotting a little in the beginning - which was a little scary, but I haven't spotted in over a week now :-) Otherwise everything seems normal :-) I really can't wait to snuggle a newborn again <3 I just LOVE those moments - babies grow up so fast! :-)
Delete