She has been sleeping in her bassinet at night and in her chair or swing for naps. Now, because she is a month old and wanting to nap for longer periods, I'm putting her in her big crib to nap :-) Hopefully in a month or so she'll be sleeping in her room at nights as well.
My baby is looking less and less like a newborn and more and more like a big baby :-(
Time flies!
Lydia and I went to the dr. yesterday and she gained 1oz short of a lb in 10 days - about double what she was gaining. :-) No more worrying about her weight - turns out it was just a foremilk, hindmilk imbalance. :-) I'm glad we have that figured out. Now we are battling thrush... :-P
Here are a few pictures of Lydia sleeping in her big crib for the first time. =
Cutie :o)
ReplyDelete