Some of the veggies and herbs I plan to grow. The veggie's will go in the little garden and the herbs will go in pots around the yard. I also hope to grow a bunch of tomato's in the garden I had sunflowers in last year. I'll have to buy the plants though because I was a bit busy at the beginning of this year and never got around to starting them inside.
Daddy made Miriam's campfire
Roast and then eat. :-P
CUTE pictures. But now you've made me want a cheeseburger, haha. Wish we lived closer so that our kiddos could play together, Lucas would love that fort in the living room:)
ReplyDeleteYou're right, that is a big birthmark on Lydia's ankle. I wonder if it'll stay that size or grow with her as she does:)
I think her birthmark will grow with her and lighten up. :-)
DeleteLorelle