We've been keeping busy around here. Since we came back from Winnipeg in October we've renovated and painted Miriam's -soon to be Miriam and Dylan's- bedroom. We had had moisture in that room in the spring, so we had to do a bit of work on it to prevent any mold problems in the future. Matthew also added a well needed closet in the room, and we painted the room Pink and Blue. Miriam is THRILLED! (I'll add pictures another day - yes I know, I haven't been so great at posting pictures even when I have promised it but, I'll try anyway).
Matthew and I are also keeping busy in the committee's we are members of, as well as the regular household things that need to be done, Dr. appointments, bible study etc.
We have lots of snow on the ground now! Yay for winter! - Pack the lawn mower up and take out the shovels!
Miriam and Dylan have had their friends A and J over a few times in the last month or so, cuz their Mom (S) has had to take it easy during the last bit her pregnancy. (No baby yet, but A and J are allowed to stay home with Mom now cuz the due date is only a couple weeks away).
Dylan has taken on the task of potty training himself... not kidding! He has had a few accidents but that's what it's all about anyway, right?! It's kinda weird to have no kids in diapers right now!
Ok so, here are the pictures...
We cut the sunflowers down :-)
And pulled the seeds out, not all of them were ready, but oh well.
(Did you notice my strategic picture taking? Gotta love that wash on the line!)
Miriam taking the seeds out of the heads.
Dylan doing the same as Miriam :-)
Yay for beginning of November costume sales!! Best time to catch great deals on dress-up clothes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment