Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family Night

We opened presents with just our family last night :-D So fun! Today they are playing SO nicely with their new toys that I have some free time to sit in front of the computer and blog a bit :-D Here are a few pictures from last night and a few more of the kids playing nicely today :-)

A CAR!!


Me: "Miriam what do you think it is?
Miriam: *Smiles*
Dylan: "A CAR!"



It has a remote!!!


Dylan trying to figure out the remote...


A train set!!


Matthew setting it up.


This Morning
Playing with the new train set on the coffee table (the rest of the train set was set up in Dylan's room so I could sweep the living room floor :-D)

Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo








Miriam showing us how her new 'lipstick' (chapstick) works.

Dylan showing us how his new cars pillow case works.

4 comments:

  1. Fun!
    Miriam really reminds me of her Aunt Rachel. And is it summer in your house? If so, can I come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas had fun looking at all the trains! Then the last pillow went nuts over McQueen!! Lucky Dylan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna - It is not summer at our house. Miriam seen a wee little ray of sunshine peeking through the clouds just before she got dressed this morning, and to her sun = warm... I've tried to convince her otherwise but she won't listen. She has even asked to swim in the pool outside "just put the pool on top of the snow" she says...

    Nadine - Dylan loves trains and cars! Our boys must be around the same age or something :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find the McQueen pillow case? I've only seen them in sets and getting Lucas an entire bed set is a little overkill haha. Even though he'd love it ;)

    ReplyDelete