Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Warm Spring fun

Yup, it's not even officially summer yet and we've pulled out the kids pool and are enjoying the nice weather! We are super happy with these nice warm days!




Miriam went down the slide once and then decided that suntanning would be more fun... (The water was super cold, I had just filled the pool late afternoon yesterday.)


Dylan couldn't resist the slide! SO FUN!



Dylan trying out the suntanning thing...
(He needed a little help with laying out his towel... every time he tried to lay it out nice, it ended up an a big heap on the grass.)




What do you do with wet kids when it's lunch time? Let them eat outside of course! :-)


5 comments:

  1. you should put some flowers in that bare bed i see. really. prioritize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're enjoying that house/yard of yours! ;) I wouldn't even dream of pulling out the pool yet, we've only had one week of nice weather so far. booooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna... I did that 2 weeks ago... I planted sunflowers, zinnia's, and oriental grass seeds in that seemingly bare bed :-P The sunflowers are just coming up :-P

    Laura - Dylan burst my happy bubble and pooped in the pool :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so funny! Pooped in the pool. I love it! Looks like the kids are enjoying living outside....much better than in a basement. :)

    ReplyDelete