Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New camera for my sister = Photo shoot for us!

My sisters Rebekah and Sherene came down for a surprise visit a few weeks ago. Our cousin Tim was coming down to visit his brothers and the girls asked if they could come along to visit us :-) They showed up at 10 or 11pm or something like that and Matthew and I were just getting ready for bed. They came down stairs and shocked both of us! :-P So fun! I love surprises! And sil Rachel knew about it all along! :-P
Just before they came my (little) sister Sherene (aspiring pro photographer) finally bought herself a new professional camera! :-) She's been using a little 'pocket' camera up until now. (The pictures she was able to take on that little thing really shows natural talent!) I also really like her fun, no pressure attitude, in my eyes she's a pro already! :-)
Becca and Sherene were only here for a couple of days, and just the right couple of days too... we used their babysitting services, and I was just at a nice lul in the packing. We were able to fit in a few fun things to do, and still have some nice chats over coffee. One of the things we did while they were here was go to the river valley and snap a few pictures while having a picnic supper :-) Here are a few pics my sister took.
Click here to see more pics Sherene has taken.



A few family pictures...








Just Matthew and I





Both kids




Just Miriam




Just Dylan





The picnic part






Becca





Rachel




Our amazing photographer - Sherene :-)





And as if this post wasn't long enough already... here's a few more :-)


2 comments: