Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our street

I thought I would post a few pictures of what our street looks like :-) It'll probably be a while until my family can come down so I'd like to give them a bit of an idea of what we see out of our living room window :-)
There is a park close to our place - you can see on the last picture the baseball diamond. There seems to be a game there 2-3 times a week, I love hearing the cheering etc. from the games :-) just behind the baseball diamond is a school (only used a community center right now) and a playground. The actual community center that has a skating rink in the winter is right beside this park/school, I'm hoping we will be skating lots this coming winter. (Yes, I'm already talking about winter :-P)
P.S. I love the big trees!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome Lorelle! We have some nice big trees here too and it just looks so beautiful in the summer! Parks close by rock too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the trees look beautiful! Looks like a lovely area!

    ReplyDelete