Friday, May 6, 2011

Getting a little daring...

My monkey children...
Big windows in 7 days!!! And they won't have to climb up dressers that are being fixed in the living room to look out of those windows! :-P (the ceilings in this place are 7 1/2' ceilings so this isn't your average height dresser (it's 43" high)... we had it custom made (Dad B) - and then I broke it. Not because it was poorly made, but because I thought I could move it by myself with all the clothes in it. (I did move it, but broke it in the process.) But my handy hubby fixed it) <3


5 comments:

  1. lol! They are gonna love being in a house! Lucas' favourite spot is in front of the living room window or by the back door - LOVES looking outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaand you'll be constantly washing fingerprints off the windows :o) That's an ongoing thing here when grandkids are over, we've got loooots of windows in kiddies reach :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Nancy, I don't think I'll mind... the windows here in the basement are super dirty all the time cuz they are so close to the ground, any window, fingerprints or not, will be an improvement on the dirty window situation down here :-P And I kinda like fingerprints on the windows and walls... I never want to wash them off :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids fingerprints are awesome on windows ;-)
    I'm sure you're all so excited to move into the house hey? The children have always lived where you are now? Oh now, you had an apartment before, so yeah the house and yard will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, when we got married we rented a one bedroom apt. Then when Miriam was about 9mo old we moved to this place. (This place was almost double the space we had at the apartment.) I don't think Miriam remembers the apt and Dylan was born here, so this will be a big change for sure!
    We can't wait! 4 days!! :-)

    ReplyDelete