A CLOTHESLINE!!!
I'm super excited to start using it!
Matthew hung it up tonight and I had our bed sheets all washed and ready to try it out! I'm hoping they dry before we go to bed :-D
The forecast looks great for tomorrow so, I'll be using it to dry Dylan's diapers! Whoop whoop! (The forecast looks great for the next week, yay for sunshine, warm days, and drying clothes outside!)
p.s. The reason I had to wash our bed sheets today is because, I've been putting Miriam to bed with no diaper on since we moved to this house and she's been dry every night. Early this morning she decided to come snuggle in my bed. Then I got up at 6:15 to get ready for the day and Miriam stayed in my bed. She fell asleep. I came back to the bedroom at 7:15ish to give Matthew his coffee, at the same time Miriam woke up and said 'eew it's wet in here'... yup you guessed it, she peed in my bed! eew!
Yay, for a clothesline! It looks like rain! Nice job Miriam!
ReplyDeleteThe rain was just on it's way out :-) and today it's supposed to be a little cloudy but, no rain and this coming week should be all sun :-D
ReplyDelete