This is the night before we rolled and deep fried them. I mixed the turkey one's and half of the beef. (I made the beef one's waay too salty so I put some stew meat in the crockpot for the night and in the morning I mixed it with the salty stuff and they are deeeelicious)!
And what do you do after mixing two batches of croquette's? Have a glass of wine of course! :-)
This is the next Morning...I rolled all the meat then Matthew rolled them in the egg and cornflake crumbs.
lol this just looked weird...
The deep fried ones ... YUM YUM!
Me deep frying them.
And what do kids do when their parents are making croquette's? Get into trouble of course!!!! Here is Dylan trying to get to the top of the bunk bed. Note he also stole his puppy and his soother - he's only supposed to have those when he goes to bed...
(second picture) I asked Dylan what he was doing and he said "up!" lol
And Miriam was in the bathroom 'brushing her teeth and doing her hair' aka making a mess... Notice the white stuff in her hair? that is stucco... so she was the culpret that put the stool on the bed and got up to the top bunk of the bunk bed... and I had a HUGE stucco mess on her bed to clean up, that stuff is REALLY hard to clean up!
Done :-)
The dishes... No, I don't have a dishwasher...
But I have the most functional kitchen ever! I still have empty cupboards. We've lived here for almost 3 years, and I have ALL my kitchen stuff in my kitchen - eg. deep fryer, crockpots, electric wok, 2 sets of dishes - one set I only use occasionally, turkey roasting pan, bulk food etc. Broom, little vacuum, seriously EVERYTHING kitchen related, and some stuff that's not :-P. Not alot of square feet but the space we had we put cupboards in :-) (When we sell this place I will REALLY REALLY miss my kitchen, hopefully we will have enough money to get my Dad to make another one for me... but I doubt it, not for a while anyway) :-(
Dylan enjoying the croquette's :-)
Wanna send some of those croquettes this way ??? I'm salivating looking at them :o)
ReplyDeleteSorry Aunt Nancy... I'm sure if I did send them they wouldn't taste very good by the time they got to your place. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen really is beautiful Lorelle!
ReplyDelete~Kaylie Levandoski