Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ian and Ryan's Story - Home

Monday July 28, in the afternoon, Ian was ready to go home! He was eating, peeing, pooping, off all meds. He was just a little sleepy. Some friends of ours ordered us pizza, Matthew picked it up from home, brought it to the hospital and we had a little pizza party. After we were done Ian was discharged and we went home!
.
 Ryan and Ian in Ian’s crib. 

The kids spying on me through Ian’s window in the pediatric ward.

                     

On August 23rd we celebrated Ian and Ryan’s first birthday!

.


.
Ian     

 Ryan

Ryan (left)                 Ian (Right)

                            



.


For information on early detection and treatment options for TTTS, please visit:

www.tttsfoundation.org 1-800-815-9211

3 comments:

  1. Hello Matthew and Lorelle -- you don't know me and I don't know you (I do know some of Matthew's relatives who now live or have lived in Ontario - not hard with a family the size of Matthew's). I am currently on bed-rest because of pneumonia and was bored silly, until I came across your blog via Cec V's blog. I just spent the last couple hours reading the entire thing. Lorelle, beside being such a busy Mom and good wife, you are an excellent blogger! The wonderful photos of your family life and the birth and ups and downs with your twins have kept me spellbound! Also your blog is a good testament to God's unfailing faithfulness in your lives. That even at your lowest points, you honour and trust our heavenly Father. Please continue to blog, even if it's everyday stuff. Would love to keep up with your adventures. Wishing you all the best with your lovely family. Th*a H*yink, Binbrook ON (am trying to keep my name off Google: *=e)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment :-)
      I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts. I enjoy writing them.
      I have been trying to blog more often, but keep getting caught up in... life... lol :-)
      My plan is to write at least a small post weekly.

      Delete
  2. Actually found you through "Mommy Roze" blog. Think Phil must be Matthew's cousin.

    ReplyDelete