Monday, October 8, 2012

Family Photo adventures :-)

So... we are supposed to submit a family photo to our Church Life Committee for a Church pictorial directory... (actually, It's past the deadline and we are late :-S)
We had planned on getting a quick family photo at Aaron and Sherene's wedding, after the ceremony while we were taking pictures of the whole B or D family... but as it turned out the kids weren't up to it, after pictures with the B family, and then the D family and a few with the bride and groom they were done! So we just skipped it. But we still needed a pic...so here is a few pictures of our little informal photo shoot yesterday (My lovely SIL Rachel took the pics for us, Thanks Rach!) :-)
Family photo's are always an adventure when you add kids.. never mind 3 of them :-P


First Photo shoot.... 











 
This one is not bad... but Lydia isn't looking...
 Much to the rest of the family's dismay, I wasn't happy with the results of the first photo shoot because I wanted to see Lydia's face :-) Hence the first pic in the 2nd shoot Matthew is holding Lydia's face straight :-P





Yay! Finally a good one :-P
The Final result :-)

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I kinda liked the one where Matthew is grabbing Lydia and you're saying 'shoot!' or some variation ;)

    ReplyDelete