Saturday, May 19, 2012

Garden, New Toys, and the Jolly jumper!

Today we got our flower garden planted in the front, our small veggie garden planted in the back, 6 pots with herbs and next week sometime I'll plant the tomato plants we bought today. I love being able to garden again :-) The kids loved helping :-) It's cute to see them so enthusiastic about planting the garden! Miriam was getting a little impatient this past week and after asking many times a day to please plant the garden (which needed to be tilled yet and I couldn't manage to start the thing :-P) she wrote 'Garden day' on the calender... I guess she figured what is written on the calender happens on that day so why not make a day to plant the garden?  :-) So cute! (We actually planted the garden 3 days before the date she wrote it on.)



Miriam wrote 'Garden day' on the calender. Cutie!




Miriam and Dylan playing with their new toys.

They LOVE these things!

Even Daddy's and Grandpa's like them!
Ha ha!

Sleeping Cutie!


Daddy thought it was time to take out the Jolly Jumper... Lydia LOVES it!!


Jump!






3 comments:

  1. Haha, cute. She jumped her slipper off!
    Nana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Matt and Mr. DeBoer playing with the kids toys! So funny. We need some pics of your gardens now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take some pics of my gardens when something is coming up- they are pretty boring right now cuz it's just dirt... :-P

      Delete