Monday, October 17, 2011

Roof with a facelift :-)

I have decided to continue blogging yay! lol I hope I can be a bit more consistent with it, but we'll see... :-)




Here are a few pictures from the end of September when our roof received a facelift :-) Thanks to all the people that came out to help!! We REALLY appreciate it!

On Friday night Rebekah, my FIL and Matthew ripped the shingles off of the front half of the roof.












On Saturday, we had 6 guys come out to help rip the shingles off of the other half of the roof and sheet and re-shingle the roof :-) Becca helped in the evening after work, and my MIL came by to babysit the kids for a bit during the day, so I could run out a pick up a few more things from home depot :-)




Done!
Rachel helped Matthew on Monday eve- (We ran out of shingles on Saturday :-S But, by Monday night everything was done)



2 comments: