The Barendregts
(Thanks for snapping these pics of the entire family Rach.) :-)
All posed and nice looking :-)
2 grandparents/parents,
9 kids,
1 boyfriend,
3 son/brother-in-laws,
4 grand kids (6 counting the 2 due next year)
19 people (21 counting the 2 due next year)

How we normally look when we are all together...
Unfortunately, you can't see Nadine in this pic... but she might like it better that way... :-P Love Miranda's Superman pose! :-) Byron wins the highest jumping award. And Dad wins the most unusual jumping award, we still aren't sure how he was able to do that but we had a good laugh over it :-)

Just the Grandkids...

What the grandkids see while the picture was being taken...
This pic was a bit staged... Aaron has a pic on his phone that could make almost anyone pee their pants... haha I don't have that picture and even if I did I would probably get in trouble for posting it :-P

Two more grand kids expected Feb/March 2011 D.V. (Nadine and I are due two weeks apart :-P)

OK IN MY DEFENSE!! LOL!! I can't jump with my bum knee, so this was the most creative thing I could come with lol....all I need is a cape!! Dad's is pretty funny too! LOVE the pic of us trying to get the kiddies to smile!! Miranda =)
ReplyDeletevery nice photos of you all, sure glad facebook and blogging sites are here, its a great way to keep intouch, especially with relatives who we don't get to see. When are you girls due, Char is due Feb 23, and we are so excited to be grandparents.
ReplyDeletetake care
joan and peter
I am due the 15th of Feb. Although, I don't expect the baby till at least 10 days after that :-P Both Miriam and Dylan were late so I'm expecting that with this little one too :-) Nadine is due 2 weeks after me :-) So it sounds like Char is due right around the same time as us :-) Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteLorelle