Monday, September 12, 2011

Contine blogging?

So I'm not the most dedicated blogger there is out there :-P I've been thinking of stopping this blogging thing, I haven't quite decided yet... I'm just wondering if anyone reads and or enjoys these posts and that isn't my friend on facebook? Cuz if there isn't anyone then I may just go back to posting pictures on facebook instead. Please leave a comment if you would like me to continue blogging :-)

(Nadine, I can't find how to add the anonymous button under comments. Can you walk me through it? Thanks) :-)

5 comments:

  1. I, for one :) will miss your blog updates. I love reading your blog. I know it is discouraging to not hear much feedback from your readers and sometimes I contemplate quitting as well. Good luck deciding - at least we talk on the phone often! :)

    Okay so the Anonymous commenter question :) Here's how to change the settings so that you do NOT need a google account to comment:

    Go to your blog, click on 'Design'
    On the far left side click on 'Settings'
    Then 'Posts and comments'
    Under 'who can comment'? Click 'Anyone'
    Top right corner click on 'Save' and you are good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I hope you continue blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only post pics to my blog and not very many to FB. I blog for family mostly, specially those far away. It's nicer I think because then you can add commentary to the pics or even just tell a story without photos.
    Up to you though. If blogging is not your thing, stick with FB.
    Either way I'll still see your littles and you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your blogs :-)
    I have to post anonymously though, my address isn't allowed to post (stads at xplornet dot com)
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, continue !! I quit my blog cause not that much changes in our household ( of course as soon as I quit, lots happened blog worthy !!) I love reading your blog :o)
    aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete