Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Bench

Yay!! Matthew built a bench for in our kitchen! Now we can fit more kids around the table! Miriam is VERY impressed with her Daddy! (I'm super impressed with Matthew too!) I'm so glad Matthew could make a custom bench in there cuz, there were three plugs he had to work around, a small space, and I could keep my cubbies, the bottom one is now a potato and onion bin :-)
There is still a little finishing to be done on it but, we thought it would be nice to have it in before my family comes tomorrow :-)



Before






After
The highchair even fits on the bench and I can attach the tray! Now there is way more space for people around our table :-) And I can still put another leaf in the table and a few more chairs around when company comes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment