Saturday, March 12, 2011

Invisible Mom's

I thought I would share a link to a post on a blog that I read.
I thought it was very interesting and true - I haven't read any of this lady's other posts so I'm not sure what her other posts contain but this one is very interesting! And true! Makes me feel better about washing dishes that will be made dirty again, cleaning a house that will get dirty and dusty again and so many other things that seem so fruitless at times. Read the post! I think this post applies to all those people, that feel like they are doing things that no one sees, or seems to care about :-)

http://tails-of-motherhood.blogspot.com/2011/03/to-all-invisible-moms.html

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed that.
    Another nice perspective I've read is from the Flylady site, and it is that you are blessing your home and those who live in it when you do those tasks that need to be done over and over seemingly to no avail. Making a comfortable and happy space for your loved ones makes them feel welcome, happy, and comfortable and that is quite a blessing indeed! It can be hard sometimes but I guess when I mutter about my hubby thinking there is a dishes fairy that means I must be doing my job right... ;p That's a great reminder though... when I've had one of those days where I'm busy all day and the house still needs to be cleaned One More Time before bed, and I feel like it was all pointless... God sees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that Lorelle. And Laura too, your comment is comforting as well. I definitely needed to be reminded of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a "servant" is never in vain. :)
    Mom.

    ReplyDelete