We stayed at Kyle and Nadine's place for 5 nights, The kids loved playing with each other! Miriam and Dylan adore their little cousin!
On Thursday July 1st - Canada Day - We all went to Stanly Park, I think this was the first time I've been there. We walked along the ocean for a while, then walked in Vancouver for a bit, had some lunch, and headed back. We all had a great time! So nice to spend time relaxing with our two little families!
On Friday was rehearsal for Warren and Debbie's wedding! So fun!
Then on Saturday was their WEDDING!!! That was a great day! I had so much fun! Thanks for the amazing choice of the wedding party, I'm pretty sure we all had tons of fun bugging you two! You guys were good sports! The weather was so nice, the food was great, and the company was tons of fun! Those are the ingredients for an epic wedding day! Congrats again Warren and Debbie!
(I didn't take any pictures, and the one's that Matthew took turned out pretty fuzzy (he had two kids hanging on him most of the time)). This one turned out though :-)
On Monday July 5th We headed to Cultus lake to camp for a week with Kyle and Nadine. We had so much fun - chubby bunny, surprise water fights, hanging out on the beach, getting ice cream - LMHO Thanks for the great time guys! The kids all had fun too...although Lucas stayed way cleaner than my two, Kyle and Nadine seemed very scared of even a snotty nose on that little guy lol ... I can't wait till that little dude is walking and getting dirty! :-P
Matthew and I, Miriam and Dylan went on two hikes:
Giant Douglas Fir trail - Such a nice trail! Loved the huge ferns! They were bigger than Miriam!
Teapot Hill - Miriam did so well on this hike! She walked all the way up and all the way down! I was very impressed! She is such a trooper! Dylan was good too...he even took a nap :-) (The picture of the lookout is not all the way at the top..I kinda forgot to take one at the top, oh well).
We headed home on Saturday July 10, The kids were a bit more tired, the way back. We were in our comfortable bed (it felt even better cuz we had been sleeping on an air mattress for two weeks) by midnight. Kids were bathed, camping stuff was organized, coolers were cleaned, and fish were happy (lol Linda). A great two weeks of holiday's with Family and Friends. God is good!
Nothing quite like your own bed after holidays, no matter how nice sleeping arrangements might be when you're away ;) Glad you had so much fun!
ReplyDelete